CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

WHY ME??

So I started my job and guess what?? I am SICK.. Horribly sick.. I have a BAD cold.. My head hurts, my nose is stuffy, my body is weak, having problems breathing, fever, cold chills, stomach ache, throat hurts.. Why couldn't I get this BEFORE I started my job?? Bleh!! I do seem to feel a LOT worse when I am sitting at home trying to sleep though.. I can't breathe well so I am having a hard time sleeping.. I didn't notice it as much while I was at work..
So I skipped church (too sick) =( and had to work tonight.. But now I will be doing the schedule and I will be giving myself Sundays off.. I am excited about this.. =) I guess I gotta be fair, but I don't think the others care if they work Sunday or not..
So I work 6 days in a row and on Thursday I get my first day off.. I can't call out cause I am sick, because I am the ONLY person there at that time.. There are only 3 people that work there.. Craziness.. My wonderful husband went to walmart to get me some medicine, so hopefully I will feel better tomorrow..

3 comments:

Cindi said...

MAN! That's the worst time to get sick! Figures, right? Hopefully the medicine your dh got for you helped! I hope you feel better. Do you like your job so far?

KristinNB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Yuck. But I've found your post five days after it was written; hope you're feeling better by now!